Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Family Christmas Party

Hello Everybody! I'm not sure how big this will post, so I'll post the information separately. (You know me, I can't resist turning everything into an art project) anyway, The Family Christmas Party will be at DeAnn's house on Saturday the 15th of December. at 4:00 p.m. Notice that time has changed from what DeAnn told some of you already. It will be a potluck, so bring your favorite something to share. Keep in mind that Janet's girls are allergic to nuts and Patty can't have onions. also, we'll play "Yankee Swap" again with the gifts. Men, bring a $10 men's gift. Women, bring a $10 women's gift. and Parents, bring a small Santa gift for your young children to open and play with while the rest of us are yankee swapping. Hope to see you all there! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Clint & Jen said...

Jen and I will bring a pie, hey - that rhymes. See you next week.

Susan said...

Great! We haven't seen you guys FOREVER! I just wanted to also mention that Patty can't have any spicy/spices in her food! Can't wait to see you all there!