Thursday, April 10, 2008

Some exciting news to share...


Hello everybody. I have some exciting news to share. At least it's exciting to me.

About a month ago, I decided to enter a competition for designing digital scrapbooking products for a company called little dreamer designs. After a series of elimination rounds the competition is down from 135 people to six. I am one of those six finalists!
For the last round, we had to design a full sized kit which is now on sale for $2 on their website. Each kit purchase counts as a vote. The 'votes' count for 60% of the final decision. If you would like to buy one of my kits, or know someone else who might like to.....well, that's up to you. But I'll tell you how to do it just in case.

click here to go to their website. Go to the Shoppe and in the categories on the left click on Apprentice::Limited Edition. Then, you'll see my kit. It's called "Once Upon a Time" just click on it, and it'll give you an option to buy. You'll need a paypal account. but it's pretty easy.

so anyway, that's my exciting news. I'll let you know the final results. The sale goes till the 18th, so I imagine I'll find out shortly after that.

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

Hey Sue,
I bought your kit today. It's so cute. Good luck I hope you win!

Meeks said...

Way to go little sis! I'm totally impressed! Good luck. Please be sure to let us know!