Tuesday, July 15, 2008

FREE TO A GOOD HOME.....(the dresser, not the dog.)


I am getting rid of this dresser. Some of you may recognize it. It goes with the bunk beds we all grew up on. You remember those avocado green ones? I have it in my head that Dad or Gramps built the whole set, but that's probably just the thing where as a kid you think your Dad built EVERYTHING. anyway, it's a good dresser made entirely of real wood. It's a little worse for the wear in a few places, with a little bit of love, and a new coat of paint it could be as good as new! I even photoshopped it to show you all it's lovely potential. If you're interested, let me know in the next week or two. It seems like it should stay in the family. ya know? but, I guess I'll send it to the D.I. if I have to. **Labrador not included.

No comments: