Tuesday, August 19, 2008

30th Anniversary

Hey everybody on the Meeks Messenger. Yesterday was our 30th wedding anniversary. Unfortunately, my chemo treatments keep me from going out on the town much, so Patti and I celebrated with stake dinner at home and some hand holding while we watched old reruns of the Andy Griffith show. Those shows are pretty funny, especially when I think about growing up in those days. Amazing.

I was posting to my health blog last night and got the great idea to post some 30 year old family pictures here for your enjoyment. These were all taken at our wedding reception. I hope you enjoy them as much I enjoyed looking at them and copying them.

Have a wonderful Day!

Jim



5 comments:

DeAnn said...

Happy Anniversary!!
Wow Dad with a moustach. To funny.
I love all the pictures.
Hope you are feeling better.
xoxo

The Roz's said...

all i can say is WOW! everyone looks so young and handsome. i love these pictures, i don't have any memories of grandpa and only have one picture of him so it's nice to see him. my dad and arden look so much alike!
happye anniversary! you and your family are always in our thought and prayers

tiptoe mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

Happy Anniversary! These pictures are great. It's a lot of fun to see everybody looking so young, and hairy. :) Thanks for sharing. I think I only have one picture of Dad as well.
You are still on our prayer list too! We love you!

Bob said...

Happy Anniversary, James and Patty! Our thoughts and prayers are with you every day.