Monday, October 6, 2008

Big Day!

Emma got her hearing aids today! She chose pretty purple of course -- it's her favorite color. For family night we read a story book that the doctor gave us about a little boy with hearing aids, then we all ended up making noises for her to see what she'd do. She's just her happy self like always, but she does seem to be responding to sound more. :) I'm sure it will be a fun new adventure for her. (and all of us) My job is to keep her from pulling them out, or to find them when she does.....

2 comments:

Jordan said...

That's awesome! I think purple is a very nice color. Congratulations!

Robin said...

Good Luck finding them when she takes them out! Most of my students have hidden them under pillow's in laundry, and most of the time they flush them. Good Luck! I'm so glad that she has her aids now!