Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hello All!

Hi everybody!
It's so good to be able to hear from all of you. First of, congrats are in order for Colin & Robin on the baby! As well as Allison! Sorry I missed you all at the family reunion, but unfortunately I had to work.
I'm currently the head trainer at a Call Center called Results Orem. Our client is Helio. I very much love my job, even though this week I worked about 85 hours :D I love all the responsibility I've been given, as well as always having plenty to do.
I'm currently living in Lehi, with Mariah, Enrique, Boston, & Roman. Although I assuredly would like my own place again, it has been a wonderful experience to see them all every day, and spend so much time with my darling little niece and nephew.

Aside from all of that, there isn't really anything too extremely interesting going on in my life, but I love you all and hope that all is well. Thank you Aunt Melody for everything you do to keep the family together ;)

Love,
Kohl

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hey Kohl,
It's good to hear from you, I feel like you fell off the face of the earth or something. I tried to get a hold of you when I was making the DVD for the reunion, to get some pics of you for it, but didn't have any luck. Colin helped me pull some pictures off of your myspace page. Hope that's okay. Sorry to have missed you at the reunion too, but glad to hear you are alive and well. Love ya! aunt Sue