Friday, July 20, 2007

Well, Howdy Everyone!

Imagine that! I sent invitations to everyone but after several days there were no replys. I asked Liz if she got an invitation but she hadn't. So, I figured no one else did either and I decided to try again later when I got a minute. That was a week ago. Tonight I had time so I sat down to email everyone again but to my surprise there were posts from Sooz, Coleton, Mick, Allison, Ditto, and Jane!!! And there were pictures, too!!!!!! I am so glad! Thank you for posting on the Meeks Messenger. (How do I put pictures on?)
Contratulations to Colin and Robin!!!! Collene, I hope you put more pictures on the blog so we can see some more of little Karden.
Derek, I'm sorry I airheaded your birthday. Happy Belated birthday wishes and to Sean, also, and everyone else I missed so far this year. I'm sorry I'm such a goof.
Hey, Krayon. Can we get a cabin for the 3rd weekend in October? Is that weekend good for everyone for the Girl's Weekend? Let me know.
I'm excited about this blog and I thank all of you for participating. Please ask anyone who hasn't posted if they got the invitation and if not, tell them where to find us. Thanks.
love to you all,
Melody

No comments: