Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to Aiden & Emma!


We've had some birthdays in our family too! Bub turned 33 on March 2. (he doesn't read this, so I can tell you how old he is! :) Aiden turned 6 on March 4th and Emma turned 3 on St. Patricks day. March is always a busy month for me....but I guess I'm a glutton for punishment. I've also been competing in a design contest for a digital scrapbooking website. It's called Littledreamerdesigns.com I've made it through 3 rounds already. The competition has narrowed down from 135 to 20. If I make it through this next round, I'll be one of 5 finalists. The winner gets a job selling their designs on the website. wish me luck, and if any one is interested, you can click here to look at my own blog for more details. anyway.....What's new with the rest of you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw on your blog that you made it to the final round - congratulations! I hope you are given the job. You have always been a great artist.