Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hello, I hope this post finds everyone doing well, Robbie and I are great (would even be better if the SNOW would stop). Not much new to report here, we have had a very busy and looonnnggg winter up here in the Heber valley and working in Park City this winter has been quite unpredictable as far and travel goes. We had sooooo many snow day I have lost count. I live about 23 miles from work and on average my travel time most of this winter was at least an hour each way. At one point there was so much snow built up on each side of the road that it felt like you were in a Luge on a Bobsled track it was pretty crazy. I can't say I'm sorry to see signs of spring and knowing that the ski resorts up here are closing in a couple weeks gives me great peace. This is my last weekend I have to work until next November. I vote for NO MORE SNOW but rain would work and much warmer temps... Anyone second that? Everyone take care, our love to all.
Karyn & Robbie

No comments: