Sunday, September 23, 2007

about girls weekend....

Carlyn is going to bring all her hair stuff to girls weekend to give haircuts to anyone who wants one. If you want color, let her her know so she can bring the right stuff. But for color, you'll have to give her some $$$ to cover the cost for her. I think she might also want to know if you want a haircut too, so she can schedule her time.

Janet has an idea to do a taco bar for dinner instead of pizza. Does that sound good, and would everyone be willing to bring an assigned ingredient for it?

Robin had the idea to bring one or more of your favorite recipes to swap so we can all get new ideas for dinners etc. Don't you get sick of feeding your family the same stuff over and over and over again?...

Who all thinks they are coming anyway? I'm in!

P.S. Thanks Karyn, for getting us a house again! We LOVE it,and we LOVE you!

5 comments:

Melody said...

I'll bring the cheese!

DeAnn said...

I'm in too.
I'll bring whatever. Let me know.

Enrique,Mariah,Boston and Roman said...

taco bar sounds so much better than pizza. I'm not a pizza fan so count me in too.

Mickey said...

Darcie will be attending.

A said...

I think its a good idea. Just let me know what needs to be brought.