Friday, September 7, 2007

bored




Hey all,


Today I was really bored so I decided to take pictures of Karden. Since he can't go out in public yet, we haven't had any new born pictures of him, so I decided to do some my self. Here is what we came up with. All is about the same for us, Colin started school last week. Karden is still on oxygen but doing very well. We're hoping he will be off in the next week or two. I'm still at home taking care of him until October or so. All in all life is great here in Ogden!


3 comments:

Susan said...

Cute Pictures Robin! I used to do those kind of photo shoots with Aiden too! In fact, I got so in the habit that this year was the first time he ever had professional pictures taken! You'll know you've really got cabin fever when you start dressing him in doll clothes (costumes) for those photo shoots. Thanks for sharing. He's a precious boy.

The Roz's said...

Oh he's so cute! He looks like a Meeks man! We're glad to hear all is going well.

DeAnn said...

He is so cute! I think he looks alot like Colin did when he was a baby.. Wow that makes me old. Take care.