Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Girls Weekend Taco Bar....

Okay, Everyone seems to be up with the taco bar idea, so why don't we just list the ingredients here, then in the 'comments' you can sign up for what ever you want. I think we should also say that if you have a treat or a snack that you would like to bring, that of course you're welcome to bring that too.
so, off the top of my head.....taco ingredients are:
tortillas/shells
beans
meat
cheese (melody)
lettuce
onions
olives
tomatoes
sour cream
salsa
(am I missing anything?)
maybe someone might want to bring
torilla chips
salsa
seven layer dip
drinks
dessert

10 comments:

The Roz's said...

I'm so bummed I cannot come! It sounds like it's going to be a great weekend! Baby still isn't here but soon we hope :D

Melody said...

Hey, Allison, if you come then maybe the baby will come while you're there and we can all help deliver it. Mariah has experience in that area...

The Roz's said...

I went to the doc today. I'm dialated 1 cm. If baby doesn't come by next week, I'll be induced. Please pray for us, I don't want to be induced!

Robin said...

Good Luck Allison! We'll be praying for you! As for the taco bar, I'll bring some sour cream.

Susan said...

Yes, Good luck Allison. We will be praying for you also. I will bring tortillas and taco shells!

DeAnn said...

I Hope all goes well for you Allison..I will bring the olives and some meat and seasonings. Karyn said she would also bring meat and onions.

Susan said...

Janet says she'll bring lettuce & tomatoes.

Robin said...

Collene says she is rooting for you and your baby Allison, and that she will bring some drinks.

A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A said...

I'll bring some chips and salsa, is it ok if its not mild?