Friday, August 3, 2007

FUN REUNION

I must have done this wrong last time I tried, so here goes...again. We really enjoyed the family reunion. Thanks to Iris for putting it together. My folks (Jerry & Ruth) had a wonderful time. They've been recovering ever since, but are so glad they made the trip. It was good to see all of you. Besides our usual callings and responsibilities, we are planning a 65th Wedding Anniversary Open House for the folks at the end of Aug. Melia, Rick & Tami and their families enjoyed the dinner, program and fireworks. A special thanks to all those who participated in the program. We expect the rest of you to perform at the next one! Thanks for putting this together, Melody. Pam

1 comment:

Susan said...

Pam, I got the histories you sent. THANK YOU! I haven't ever seen them, but I'll definately treasure them, and make copies for anyone who wants them.
love, Susan