Sunday, August 26, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Hi everyone!  Jen and I haven't posted anything lately, so I thought I would catch you all up on what's been going on.  We recently moved back into my mom and dad's house to save some money for my future entrance into law school.  It's a little weird not having our own place like we have for almost six years, but we really appreciate my parents' (and Clayton & Makell's) willingness to open their home to us.  I think we have all done pretty well adjusting to the new lifestyle.

Jen's birthday was on the 6th, so on her birthday weekend she and I went to Park City to relax and have some time together.  As her present, I got her a massage, facial and pedicure at the Pappion Spa located in one of the hotels at The Canyons.  We also went out to eat a lot, of course.  Jen and her sister Wendy also did some clothes shopping at the outlets at Kimball Junction.  It was definitely what the doctor ordered.

Yesterday we had a yard sale at my parents' house.  Mom and Mariah both threw in some things, and it turned out to be a great success.  Total combined revenue for the day was a little over $400 - not bad considering that none of us had ever done one before.  School started back up for both Jen and I this week, so we plan on being extremely busy for the next few months, but who isn't, right?

We hope this post finds you all doing well and that you have enjoyed your summer.

No comments: