Sunday, August 5, 2007

Hola Family



Hi Everybody

It's so fun to go on the Meeks Messenger and see everyone's postings. And it was especially wonderful to get one from Pam! Thanks, Pam. Please keep us updated on all your happenings.

I've been so busy this summer that I don't know if I'm coming or going. We spent last Saturday in Boise waterskiing with Robert's sister and her family. We had a blast. I tried the new thing called wake surfing. I couldn't get up so I invented wake body surfing. They have a miniature surf board and you use a rope to pull your self up. Then you find the wake, let go of the rope and surf right behind the boat. You're so close to the boat that you can talk to the people in the boat and Robert's sister said that one guy they surfed with stepped of the surf board right onto the deck of the boat when he was done. Well, in a couple of weeks we're going to Shasta for a week. I'll master it then and send you a picture, I hope.

I hope we see some more pictures of Karden! And thank you, everyone for your pictures and postings. Keep them coming!!

1 comment:

DeAnn said...

Hey Mel looking good out there.
Leave it to you to make up a new sport. Looks like fun to me.
Love ya