Wednesday, August 1, 2007

A quick update from J&J

Thanks for putting up pictures! It's so fun to see what's going on in everyone's lives :).

Jordan and I are busy and hot. Utah is so warm in August, and I know it's only going to get warmer! I am all done with classes as of two weeks ago and am enjoying life with no studying or classes. It's a nice break! I am working as a PR coordinator at Penna Powers Brian Haynes (ppbh.com) in Salt Lake and LOVE it! Jordan is taking some classes over summer, and will be done with BYU in Provo in December. He is such a trooper right now to be commuting, but he says it isn't that bad, since he goes against the flow of traffic. We are looking forward to seeing my family and Robert and Melody in mid-August for my graduation and my brother's baby blessing. Not much else is going on in our lives right now - just having lots of fun with friends and such. Sorry this is so brief - we'll post again soon!

Here is a picture from the Putnam family reunion in St. George in June....

2 comments:

The Roz's said...

What is hot in Utah like? Here in Phoenix we get temperatures up to 120 degrees plus crazy monsoon storms. Sure they cool the temps down but then make it very humid.

The Roz's said...

By the way... cute picutre! You're both so cute!