Friday, August 31, 2007

hello from the MADSENS

hi how is everyone? Life here in Heber City is grand!!! We are in the process of a huge cement project on our drive way and side yard that I hope will be finished sometime next week. I will post pictures when they get it done. Robbie is going Salmon fishing next Friday all the way to Washington State with a couple buddies for 8 days he is so excited he can barley stand himself. I am going to NC on the 19th for a couple weeks to visit the fam there too. We are only going to see each other 11 days in September WOW....The dogs are great Maggie is finally starting to mellow a bit and Gracie is as neurotic as ever, Tristin started middle school 6th grade.....She loves it and is doing well. What weekend in October are we doing the sisters weekend? Who is coming? I have to run, love to all!!!
Karyn

1 comment:

Susan said...

The only thing I've got going in October (other than general conference) is teaching Relief Society on the 28th.....I'm super excited for girls weekend!